Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Coolest Thing I Saw Today

I have decided that something has to change. I have to begin to see the world in a different way so that I can see my life in a different way.

I have decided to try to take at least one picture each day and that picture would be the coolest, best, most interesting, fascinating, beautiful thing I saw that day.

I started out the year with this picture of a freshly-laid egg from the farm. I figure that this would be the best symbol of the "hatching" of the New Year. Of course, we used the egg for breakfast, so this analogy may not be quite perfect, but...



So, then I walked around with my camera. It was a cold January morning.

Fog, trees, moss, plants, lichen, all things I saw that day.

This is a fairy village...



Can you believe this view?



Here are some pictures of some vegetation with early morning frost on them and some color in the midwinter landscape.






Finally, kitty always finds the coziest place to nap!

No comments: