Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!





Well, it's Halloween again and I am with my grandchildren. We went trick-or-treating at the Plaza with (it seems) everyone else in the town. The merchants open their doors and give out candy to all of the little kids. It's really nice that they all decorate their stores and get into the spirit of the holiday. There was a parade, with a band made up of local college students that played things like the theme from Star Wars. The children, my daugher and I had a great time! My six-year old was a princess fairy, now a tooth fairy, the three-year old was Tigger and the littlest was Eyore. It was a beautiful, sunny day. After the parade, the kids took part in the costume contest and my princess fairy won for her age group!

I just love doing these things with my beautiful family. Wish I lived closer.

No comments: